Ivermectin Ingredients for Humans

Ivermectin Ingredients for Humans

Many people ask a question: What is in Ivermectin ingredients? In fact, the answer for this question not only gives you a list of compounds and elements but describes the drug’s advantages also. For example, the high effectiveness of Ivermectin is explained by the fact that its key ingredients are borrowed from nature. The active ingredient of Ivermectin is a synthetic analogue of avermectin – a highly active substance discovered as a vital product of Streptomyces avermitilis. These microorganisms can destroy up to 90% of known bacteria and parasites. The developers of Ivermectin were able to determine the avermectin formula and use it to create a safe drug for humans and animals.

Ivermectin consists of almost 90% of 5-O-demethyl-22, which is responsible for the drug’s ability to dissolve in the intestine and be metabolized in the liver without a trace. The remaining 10% is accounted for by dihydroavermectin, which includes an active substance, also called Ivermectin, as well as binding elements of the drug, among which:

  • Сolloidal silicon dioxide;
  • Сroscarmellose sodium;
  • Magnesium stearate;
  • Microcrystalline cellulose;
  • Pregelatinized starch;

That was the main element what is Ivermectin made from. Thanks to the mentioned ingredients, Ivermectin has a stable crystal-like formula and is produced in powder and tablet form. The drug does not dissolve in water but in methanol and gastrointestinal fluids.

Ivermectin ingredients for animals

Ivermectin for animals is significantly different from the analogue used for humans. First, this is due to the increased concentration of the active substance in the drug per kilogram of animal weight of 300 micrograms per kilogram. For cattle, a single drug dose can be up to 50 ml through injection. At the same time, the active substance leaves up to 1% of the volume of the substance. Among other medicine, components are glycerin (40%), propylene glycol (30%), silicon dioxide, sodium, etc.

What is the active ingredient in Ivermectin?

The active ingredient of Ivermectin is a substance that is also called Ivermectin. As was mentioned before, the active ingredient was synthesized by repeating the formula of avermectins found in Streptomyces. The basic property of the active ingredient is its ability to bind selectively and with high affinity to glutamate-gated chloride ion channels, which occur in invertebrate nerve and muscle cells of parasites. Because of this Ivermectin, can paralyse and kill parasites without affecting the human nervous system, even at the level of neurotransmitters.

Conclusion

The invention of Ivermectin was a real breakthrough in pharmacology. Ivermectin ingredients for humans repeat the properties of natural avermectin, a synthetic replicant of an enzyme that Nature created. At the same time, the synthetic nature of Ivermectin is maximally devoid of toxicity and, with the correct administration of the drug, does not harm the body’s biochemical reactions.